Where is Eiffel Tower?
The Eiffel Tower is accessible from anywhere in Paris, in all forms of public transport and cars.
On the metro:
· Line 9, Trocadéro station (5 minutes walking distance, crossing Trocadéro Gardens)
· Line 6, Bir- Hakeim station (11 minutes walking distance)
· Line 8, Ecole Militaire station (15 minutes walking distance)
· Routes 82 and 30 – Eiffel Tower stop
· Route 42 – Tour Eiffel stop
· Routes 68 and 86 – Champ de Mars stop
· Route 72 – Eiffel Tower stop
On the RER:
· Champ de mars – Tour Eiffel station (8 minutes walking distance)
Charles de Gaulle: take the RER Line B up to the Saint- Michel- Notre- Dame station, and
change to Line C until you reach the Champ de Mars- Tour Eiffel station
· Orly: take a BlablaBus to the Paris- Gare Montparnasse. Walk 4 minutes to the Charles
Gaulle- Étoile metro station and get off at Bir-Hakeim station.